Tuesday 6 May 2014

luavadoc (sic ?)

The documentation of the libraries leaves a little to be desired (euphemism for 'rubbish') so I have been working on that ; I have created my own version of Javadoc for Lua - which is designed to operate in sync with my coding style. It's in github, but it's pretty useless if you don't code like me.

So, I've been working on the three libraries bringing them more up to scratch, commenting main.lua and other bits that needed it and so on. So far, I have only done the transition manager https://github.com/autismuk/Transition-Manager

The doc does come up as HTML, but I haven't figure out (yet) how to set up git so that html files within git display as html rather than as the raw text.

L8R: Have done the same for Scene Manager.
Even L8R: Have done the same for Font Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment